Term 4, 2020 health and safety on site
We are ALL back working onsite! Following DET advice we are keeping everyone safe with the following:
- Class sizes of less than 20 students.
- Minimal adults in the rooms.
- Social distancing for staff and essential adults in the school.
- Cleaning occurring twice daily- high touch areas, bathrooms, tables and classrooms.
- No sharing of learning materials between classes.
- Sanitation stations in all classrooms- with soap, handwashing facilities, sanitiser and cleaning products for staff to utelise.
- Bubble taps reopened for Student Use (Nov 2020), regularly cleaned.
- Student drop of and collection closely monitored to ensure social distancing.
- Communication with families via phone, email, skoolbag app, facebook and Webex.
For further details see our facebook page:
NOTE: parent Payment Policy will be uploaded once it is approved by School Council (Dec 2020)